How To Perform A Coffee Enema in 3 Steps
It might sound strange to inject caffeinated liquid directly into your colon, however research shows that coffee enemas are an effective way to clean out the lower intestines in order to achieve better overall health.
Coffee enemas help improve your digestive tract by flushing out bacteria, fungus and yeast (like those responsible for candida symptoms), and heavy metals from your liver and colon.
Your gut has a direct connection to your brain, so when you cleanse your gut, not only is bowel function restored, but energy levels will increase, inflammation will decrease, and chronic symptoms will begin to go away.
Bookmark these instructions and learn to memorize them because this should become part of your new healthy lifestyle.
When you add coffee enemas to your healing routine, you'll heal faster and more efficiently!
Coffee Enema Instructions
Items and materials needed:
(1) Half quart (16 oz.) Purified Water for Heating
(1) Half quart (16 oz.) Purified Water for Cooling
(2) Tablespoons of Premier Organic Coffee
2 - Capsules of ImmunoVen
Lubricant such as castor oil-for insertion of tube into rectum
Old towels to lie on the floor
STEP 1 – PREPARATION
Grind coffee beans into a fine powder. (Do not grind the beans ahead of time! You want to ensure you get the freshest, most active phytonutrients from the coffee at the time of your enema. Pre-ground coffee beans are partially oxidized & should not be used!) We recommend Premier Organic Coffee for use with coffee enemas because most organic coffee brands have not passed the toxicity testing from PRL's quality assurance test. DO NOT use store bought organic coffee.
Create mixture and simmer for 5 minutes. Get a 1/2 quart of water, add the freshly ground coffee powder to the water, and bring to a simmer (small, rolling bubbles) for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and strain completely. After turning off heat, immediately empty 2 capsules of ImmunoVen Immunity Complex into the hot water and any other capsules recommended by your practitioner. Let it sit uncovered for 5 minutes. (The soak time will help release phytonutrients into the water.) Strain the coffee mixture with a fine metal strainer several times to remove any large particles that could clog the enema tube.
- Add 1/2 quart of cool water to the mixture - then pour into the enema bucket or bag. *CAUTION* Make sure the hose clamp on the enema tube is shut before adding the strained coffee! The fluid should be an average temperature when entering your rectum –about 100 degrees. Make sure you do not insert the mixture when it is too cold or too hot in order to avoid damage to your body.
STEP 2 – USING THE ENEMA
*Make sure to perform the enema after bowel elimination for best results.
Find a comfortable location to lie on the floor either in the bedroom or bathroom preferably near a toilet, make sure you are using old clothes and towels in case of spills, and have paper towels nearby.
- Start by elevating your bucket or bag by hanging it from a towel rack, shower curtain rod, or other.
- Lie on the ground and apply your lubricant directly onto the anal area and onto the tip of the enema nozzle for easiest insertion.
- While on the floor, lean to the side, and gently insert the enema nozzle into the rectum making sure it is fully inserted.
- An excellent position is performing this routine while on your knees as you slowly release the hose clamp to allow the liquid to flow downwards into your colon.
- When you begin to feel the sensation of warm liquid gurgling into your colon, you'll know you are doing it correctly.
- If the flow feels too fast, close the hose clamp, wait a minute, and release once again.
- If you are not comfortable in this position, try lying on your back and pushing your pelvis upward as you insert the enema.
- Take about 1/2 of the liquid (1/2 quart) into the bowels, close the clamp, remove from rectum, and hold for 10 minutes while lying on your right side, on your back with your legs and pelvis elevated on a pillow, or do a shoulder stand to get the enema furthest up the colon.
- (You may need to expel fecal matter first so stop when about 1/8 to 1/4 of the liquid has entered, go to the toilet to release.)
- Take in the second half of the mixture, hold for another 10 minutes, expel, and you are done! (This is great time to read a book, listen to music, or meditate!)
- You'll feel a strong urge to expel the liquid sooner, but make sure you hold it for the full 10 minutes. Work your way up to it if you need to.
STEP 3 – AFTERWARDS
- Drink 2 oz. of Aloe Pro mixed with 1/2 cup of purified water or by itself. The aloe dramatically promotes elimination of released toxins and helps prevent re-absorption.
- During your first few enemas, you may experience some nausea during or after the enema process. This is often due to the release of internal stagnant, putrefied toxins. Do not let this deter you from continuing with a series of coffee enemas. Over time, most people will find that the nausea clears within in a short time. If you do experience nausea, you may want to follow the enema with a warm cup of tea (such as green tea or hyssop tea).
- The condition of the colon (and its relationship with the liver/gallbladder) of the average American adult contains high levels of toxic, stagnant waste. Therefore, I typically recommend a series of coffee enemas as follows: 3 - 4 coffee enemas per week for 4 weeks; then 2 coffee enemas per week for 4 weeks. After completing this series, I recommend a "maintenance" coffee enema once a week or several times a month. This magnificent, highly efficient procedure will eliminate bio-accumulating toxic residues from due to diet and environmental toxins.
- The best time to perform an enema is first thing in the morning after bowels have been cleared. After dinner is a good time as well because it aids in digestion. Give yourself some time to rest after the enema (20 to 30 minutes). For about 1/2 hour after your enema, remain at home or near a toilet in order to make sure you can conveniently expel any unexpected waste material not expelled earlier.