Dr. Robert Selig, D.C.
With over 30 years of experience and research, Dr. Robert Selig has discovered how to cure his adrenal exhaustion and copper toxicity by rebalancing minerals at the cellular level. This revelation has helped increase energy levels, decrease brain fog, prevent chronic infections, and more. Millions of people around the world are plagued with the same chronic symptoms, and have no idea why they feel the way they do.
Dr. Selig is on a mission to help individuals by providing one-on-one care plans to manage health without expensive prescriptions, doctors visits, and surgeries.
Conventional doctors use blood tests to provide health information to patients, however these patients are often left with a clean-bill-of-health and no answers as to why they still feel sick. Dr. Selig is an expert at identifying mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities behind chronic health problems using Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA). HTMA acts as a blueprint for improving patient health using mineral rebalancing and has proven to be the most effective and precise test that gives patients answers as to why they are sick. Dr. Selig specializes in various other tests and services, and you can read his blog posts to learn more!
• CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIAN BY CLEVELAND CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE IN 1999
• CERTIFIED IN SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AT BOSTON IN 1992
• CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD FOR THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE & BODYWORK (NCBTMB) IN 1993
• CERTIFIED IN AURICULAR THERAPY, 2005
• CERTIFIED IN HOMEOPATHY (2004 – 2007) FROM THE LOTUS HEALTH INSTITUTE
• GRADUATED FROM THE 100-HR PROGRAM “ACUPUNCTURE: TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE & PRACTICAL PROCEDURES"
• ACTIVE MEMBER OF DR. MICHAEL L. JOHNSON’S METABOLIC NEUROLOGICAL GROUP
• WINNER OF 2014 OPENCARE PATIENT'S CHOICE AWARD IN CHICAGO
Maria Treneva is Dr. Robert Selig's wife and has been licensed as a massage therapist in the state of Illinois for more than a decade.
She is trilingual and speaks Bulgarian, Russian, and English fluently. She attended the prestigious National Sports Academy in Bulgaria and has been studying yoga, prenatal strategies, oriental medicine, homeopathy, nutrition, and divination for more than 30 years.
Currently, she is a level 2 QRA practitioner and has studied many of the most famous detoxification strategies of the yogis, as well as the more current masters and pioneers of detoxification. She has also extensively studied psychological homeopathy focusing on acute and chronic prescribing at the Lotus Health Institute School of Homeopathy.
Living as an organic chef for over 30 years, she has advanced knowledge in nutrition and wellness protocols and loves to share her knowledge with patients.