Dr. Robert Selig, D.C.
With over 20 years of experience and research, Dr. Robert Selig has had a strong success rate improving chronic illnesses, symptoms, and diseases in patients around the world using Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis–including curing his own copper toxicity and adrenal exhaustion. Learn more about the services that Dr. Selig specializes in and blog posts he has written to help you improve your lifestyle.
• CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIAN BY CLEVELAND CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE IN 1999
• CERTIFIED IN SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AT BOSTON IN 1992
• CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD FOR THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE & BODYWORK (NCBTMB) IN 1993
• CERTIFIED IN AURICULAR THERAPY, 2005
• CERTIFIED IN HOMEOPATHY (2004 – 2007) FROM THE LOTUS HEALTH INSTITUTE
• GRADUATED FROM THE 100-HR PROGRAM “ACUPUNCTURE: TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE & PRACTICAL PROCEDURES"
• ACTIVE MEMBER OF DR. MICHAEL L. JOHNSON’S METABOLIC NEUROLOGICAL GROUP
• WINNER OF 2014 OPENCARE PATIENT'S CHOICE AWARD IN CHICAGO
Maria Treneva is Dr. Robert Selig's wife and has been licensed as a massage therapist in the state of Illinois for more than a decade.
She is tri-lingual and speaks Bulgarian, Russian, and English fluently.
She attended the prestigious National Sports Academy in Bulgaria and has been studying yoga, prenatal strategies, oriental medicine, homeopathy, nutrition, and divination for more than 30 years.
Currently, she is a level 2 QRA practitioner and has studied many of the most famous detoxification strategies of the yogis, as well as the more current masters and pioneers of detoxification.
She has also extensively studied psychological homeopathy and acute and chronic prescribing at the Lotus Health Institute School of Homeopathy.
Living as an organic chef for over 30 years, she has advanced knowledge in nutrition and wellness protocols and loves to share her knowledge with patients.