Dr. Robert Selig, D.C.
With over 20 years of experience and research, Dr. Robert Selig has had a strong success rate improving chronic illnesses, symptoms, and diseases in patients around the world using Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis testing–including curing his own copper toxicity and adrenal exhaustion.
Dr. Robert Selig works to identify, address, and manage patient healthcare problems by designing customized therapeutic regimens for optimal wellness, health, and vitality.
An alternative solution
Contrary to conventional and modern health practices, we believe in improving the inner gut terrain, practicing detoxification, and enhancing the neuro-endocrine functions by addressing mineral deficiencies and chemical toxicities in the body.
• CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIAN BY CLEVELAND CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE IN 1999
• CERTIFIED IN SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AT BOSTON IN 1992
• CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD FOR THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE & BODYWORK (NCBTMB) IN 1993
• CERTIFIED IN AURICULAR THERAPY, 2005
• CERTIFIED IN HOMEOPATHY (2004 – 2007) FROM THE LOTUS HEALTH INSTITUTE
• GRADUATED FROM THE 100-HR PROGRAM “ACUPUNCTURE: TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE & PRACTICAL PROCEDURES"
• ACTIVE MEMBER OF DR. MICHAEL L. JOHNSON’S METABOLIC NEUROLOGICAL GROUP
• WINNER OF 2014 OPENCARE PATIENT'S CHOICE AWARD IN CHICAGO