Dr. Robert Selig, D.C.
Dr. Robert Selig has over 30 years of experience and research in the field of natural health and has discovered how to cure his own adrenal exhaustion and copper toxicity with mineral rebalancing.
Each patient on a care plan will receive custom nutritional recommendations and treatment focusing on increasing energy, fixing hormone levels, decreasing brain fog and chronic infections, heathy weight management, and healing the body using the most efficient time-tested therapies and methods.
The normal cookie-cutter approach does not work because our biochemistry makes each of us different, so treatments and lab tests will vary based on factors related to individual health history.
Instead of using simple blood tests that don’t provide enough information about mineral levels, Dr. Selig gets the most accurate reading of one’s health using hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA)—the only test that can identify mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities behind chronic health problems.
Read Dr. Robert Selig’s blog posts here and see testimonials here—mineral rebalancing has proven to be the most effective way to build the function of the immune system and improve chronic symptoms while preventing future illness and disease.
• CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIAN BY CLEVELAND CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE IN 1999
• CERTIFIED IN SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AT BOSTON IN 1992
• CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD FOR THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE & BODYWORK (NCBTMB) IN 1993
• CERTIFIED IN AURICULAR THERAPY, 2005
• CERTIFIED IN HOMEOPATHY (2004 – 2007) FROM THE LOTUS HEALTH INSTITUTE
• GRADUATED FROM THE 100-HR PROGRAM “ACUPUNCTURE: TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE & PRACTICAL PROCEDURES"
• ACTIVE MEMBER OF DR. MICHAEL L. JOHNSON’S METABOLIC NEUROLOGICAL GROUP
• WINNER OF 2014 OPENCARE PATIENT'S CHOICE AWARD IN CHICAGO
Maria Treneva is Dr. Robert Selig's wife and has been licensed as a massage therapist in the state of Illinois for more than a decade.
She is trilingual and speaks Bulgarian, Russian, and English fluently. She attended the prestigious National Sports Academy in Bulgaria and has been studying yoga, prenatal strategies, oriental medicine, homeopathy, nutrition, and divination for more than 30 years.
Currently, she is a level 2 QRA practitioner and has studied many of the most famous detoxification strategies of the yogis, as well as the more current masters and pioneers of detoxification. She has also extensively studied psychological homeopathy focusing on acute and chronic prescribing at the Lotus Health Institute School of Homeopathy.
Living as an organic chef for over 30 years, she has advanced knowledge in nutrition and wellness protocols and loves to share her knowledge with patients.